Semicolon takes a frank but humorous, and often witty, look at the procedures and events surrounding one man’s journey through colorectal cancer. Mark takes on the serious, at times frightening, and potentially deadly issues. It will enlighten and entertain you at the same time.
- Author: Mark T. Arsenault
- Forward by: Randolph Henniger
- Editor: Darren Watts
- Pages: 160 (est.)
- Format(s): Paperback
- ISBN: 978-1-890305-05-5
- LCCN: 2014941816
- SRP: $14.99
- Street Date: July 21, 2014
- Available from: Amazon.com and other book retailers
- Biography & Autobiography : Personal Memoirs
- Health & Fitness : Diseases – Cancer
- Self-Help : Motivational & Inspirational
Coming June, 2014, to print, e-book and audio book formats.